As you might’ve heard, GUIDEcx had our biggest product release yet! The exciting new features were inspired by what companies and their clients value the most: time, resources, and engagement.
Here are the list of features that were released:
- Time Tracking and Resource Management
- Secure Links
- Restoring deleted projects
- Completed Product Duration Report
- Drag-and-drop for attachments
- Merge tags in group tasks
- Browser tab titles
- Salesforce integration enhancements
Wow, it looks like a lot, right? Well, it is! We’re especially excited about Time Tracking and Resource Management––here’s why!
Because of this huge release, GUIDEcx is hosting a webinar on Friday, August 27, 2021 at 11:00 AM (MST). Please register here if you’d like to attend the event. If you would like to hear about a specific feature only or cannot make the time of the webinar, we will be recording it and make it available on our website.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A 30-minute webinar that interacts with the new features.
- Quick overviews and how-tos on all new features with an emphasis on Time Tracking and Resource Management.
- Our Chief Operations Officer, Harris Clarke, and Director of Product, Tyson Lawrence, to guide you and answer questions in real-time.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Have any questions? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via chat or email and we’ll be happy to help!
- GUIDEcx Nabs Best Relationship Honors in G2 Fall 2022 Awards - September 27, 2022
- GUIDEcx Named as a Winner in Two Categories of the 2022 SaaS Awards - September 22, 2022
- Epion Health Saves 60 Days In Onboarding Time with GUIDEcx - September 9, 2022