It’s been quite a journey for GuideCX, and now a plethora of doors have opened for us! Thanks to our great team, Sorenson Ventures, and our investors, we are excited to share we completed a $10 million Series A round of financing.
A Quick Review of What We Do:
Now that you know about the funding, if you don’t know what we do, here’s a quick review:
We create a workflow that allows for better productivity, onboarding, customer implementation, etc. The list goes on. When trying to take on a huge project that involves many different people (or few), different departments, different categories, different tasks (again, etc.), we have a way you can view and manage all of that. You’ll be spending less time writing emails and more time on the task at hand.
“As a product-led growth company, GuideCX is disrupting the project management space by focusing on the customers’ customer experience.” -GuideCX Founder and CEO Peter Ord.
What is Series A and What Makes Us Qualified?
Series A funding means this is our first venture capital funding. It’s an important milestone for companies like us, because to be qualified, we had to demonstrate we had a minimum viable product (MVP). What is an MVP? It’s a version of GuideCX that can be used by early customers who can later give feedback to improve GuideCX.
In summary, it’s difficult to get and we got it! We are ecstatic!
What Are We Going to Do with All This Dough?
We’re creating a new standard for client onboarding by doing all of the following:
- Estimating the onboarding timeline accurately to allow timely delivery.
- Creating a centralized hub for information and resources that is available to every member of the implementation team.
- Automating as much of the onboarding and communications process as possible so team members spend more time on actual onboarding tasks.
- Providing more accountability so everyone knows who owns the process and what needs to happen next.
- Speeding up the time-to-value (TTV), or that “aha” moment for end users when they see the value of the product they purchased.
There’s more to come from us, and with all of our supporters, the sky is the limit!
- GuideCX Raises $10 Million in Series A Funding - November 17, 2020
- Peter Ord Talks Bootstrapping Before Raising Money (Uncharted & Eclectic) - November 17, 2020