Automotive Software Implementations Made Easy
GuideCX has you covered.
Reduce implementation time by 53%.
Find out why the automotive industry loves using GuideCX for managing implementations.
With hundreds of successful automotive implementations under our belt, we have unique insights into your customers’ needs, what works, and how to ensure a smooth and successful implementation.
“With GuideCX, customers don’t ask questions about where we stand.”
Sr. Director Shared Services at Dealer-FX
Frequently Asked Questions
What is GuideCX’s experience in automotive software?
- GuideCX was originally founded by a group of individuals selling to automotive dealerships who saw an opportunity to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction in the onboarding and implementation process through engagement.
- We understand the complexity involved in managing sales, service, staff, and everything in between, and help you ensure seamless integration of all operational areas.
- We have completed more than 1,000 product installs in this space.
- Across all industries, we have over 10,000 product installs under our belt.
How can this help my automotive software company improve?
- GuideCX has decreased time-to-value for automotive industry clients by an average of 31%. This is done by automating the implementation process and engaging customers in their email without forcing a login. GuideCX makes it easy for customers to know what to do without needing to call and ask, “What’s next?”
How can this help me improve customer engagement?
- GuideCX provides your customers with insight into their “go-live” through their email and/or a customer-facing portal. Engage where they’re most comfortable—their inbox, online portal, or mobile app.
- You can build personalized, ongoing communication into an automated process, ensuring that your customers are never left out of the loop. They know what to expect and when to expect it.
What type of results can I expect?
- On average, we reduce implementation time by 30%.
- GuideCX automation increases team accountability and average on-time delivery to over 90%.
- Significantly reduce churn by driving your product adoption faster.
- Manage expectations, increase customer satisfaction, and drive long-term engagement.
From Our Blog