Like our comparison of GUIDEcx vs. Tallyfy, we’re comparing GUIDEcx vs. Precursive. Here’s everything you need to know about each platform so you can make the best decision for you and your customers.
Client onboarding is one of the most important processes you need to improve for guaranteeing an excellent customer experience. Not only is it the first impression that you’ll make for your partnership, but it will also reassure your customers they’ve made the right choice moving forward. This will help you retain customers, something that can save you a significant amount of money.
For example, 65% of a company’s business comes from existing customers. Increasing customer retention by just 5% can help you boost profits by up to 95%.
You can’t afford to just hope for the best result while onboarding. Client retention too vital to your success. You must intentionally invest in your processes. One way to do just that is to find client onboarding software with features designed to help you make the best first impression possible.
G2 ratings are based on verified user reviews and updated in real time to continuously reflect the most recent ratings. This means whenever you check the website, you’ll have accurate data so you can make the best decision for your business needs. GUIDEcx currently has a rating of 4.7/5 stars with 116 reviews. Precursive has a rating of 4.4/5 stars with 116 reviews.
Similarly, G2 also provides a breakdown of the most important aspects of overall ratings based on seven subcategories:
- Meets Requirements
- Ease of Use
- Ease of Setup
- Ease of Admin
- Quality of Support
- Ease of Doing Business With
- Product Direction
Of these seven categories, GUIDEcx has higher ratings in each. This means that reviewers feel that GUIDEcx is easier to use, administer, and set up. They also found them easier to do business with and preferred their ongoing product support over Precursive. You can find a complete breakdown of these ratings below.
GUIDEcx and Precursive are largely defined as softwares designed to streamline the client onboarding experience. They each also have a number of unique categorizations:
- Project Management
- Task Management
- Product Management
- Workflow Management
- Professional Services Automation
- Resource Management
What’s great about software like these is that they can offer support in more than one area. Don’t limit yourself to just improving your client onboarding when there’s a great tool like GUIDEcx ready to take your project, task, product, and workflow management to the next level, too. Based on what you’re looking for in a solution, either of these tools could be exactly what you need to streamline your processes.
G2 tailors feature ratings based on capabilities shared by both platforms. In this case, it breaks them down into three feature subcategories surrounding client onboarding: Onboarding Setup for Client Onboarding Software, Project Tracking for Client Onboarding Software, and Customer Engagement for Client Onboarding Software.
As you can see below, there isn’t enough data for any of these features for Precursive. However, GUIDEcx is highly rated in all of them, especially in the following areas:
Although you may be searching for a new software, that doesn’t mean you want to scrap your current solutions. The good news is that you don’t have to sacrifice any of your favorite applications since both GUIDEcx and Precursive offer custom-built integrations.
Precursive has integration capabilities with Salesforce’s Sales Cloud and CPQ as well as Einstein. GUIDEcx offers integrations with over 1,000 applications; including Salesforce, Hubspot, Slack, Jira, and Zapier. The platform even offers a custom API that allows you to integrate with the rest of your tech stack! And while both tools offer integrations with some of your favorite applications, GUIDEcx gives you nearly unlimited access through their API.
Free Trials and Pricing
GUIDEcx offers a free 14-day trial and demo for you to try out the platform before committing. After the two-week trial, they offer three pricing packages. These packages also offer unlimited collaborators and guests for the most effective collaboration possible:
- Professional includes a customer-facing portal and whitelist options in addition to private internal communication.
- Premium, the most popular package, includes third-party integrations. It allows for basic time tracking and resource management.
- Enterprise includes advanced time tracking, resource management, unlimited contributors and guests, and custom options for use. Like the other two packages, all internal, external, and third-party contributors are included.
For pricing information, GUIDEcx encourages all interested parties to reach out to their sales team.
Precursive also offers a free trial and has three different pricing packages available:
- Customer Onboarding is designed to improve the quality of your implementations and includes work management, project management, and collaboration. This package starts at $40/month billed annually.
- Resource Management starts at $60/month and includes all features in Customer Onboarding as well as capacity planning, resource management, utilization tracking, and holiday and time-off.
- Professional Services Automation includes everything from the Resource Management package plus timesheets and approvals, expenses and approvals, project accounting, and billing and invoicing. This package begins at $80/month.
GUIDEcx and Precursive both offer a free trial and three pricing packages. Depending on which features you’re most interested in and your budget, this may play a deciding role in which software you invest in.
GUIDEcx vs. Precursive both provide a great solution for streamlining your client onboarding process. However, if you’re looking for the best client-facing software with a login-less experience, white labels, and secure links, GUIDEcx is perfect for your organization. To learn more about how GUIDEcx is prepared to take your company’s customer onboarding to the next level, here’s how it works!
- Free Trial Conversion Rates: Understanding the Meaning behind the Metrics - January 31, 2022
- 4 Customer-Gutting Sins of a Free Trial Offer Strategy - January 18, 2022
- GUIDEcx vs. Totango - January 12, 2022