Excellent project management is essential to every business that has project-based processes.
According to 4PM, 70 percent of projects fail to deliver. However, with a clearer management process, the failure rate is shown to decline to as little as 20 percent or below.
Similarly, without project management tools, organizations can lose a lot of money. In fact, PMI asserts that nearly 10 percent of every dollar spent by businesses is lost due to ineffective implementation and business strategies. That adds up to $1 million every 20 seconds considering businesses from around the world.
Searching for effective platforms and tools that can streamline the project management process is the first step to implementing more effective procedures and driving productivity, profit, and success. If you’re looking for a project management solution that will give you the best bang for your buck, we’re here to help. Like our comparison of GuideCX and Precursive, we’re comparing two popular project management tools: GuideCX and monday.com. Our comparison is based on reviews from G2, the world’s largest tech marketplace. Let’s dive into exactly how these two pieces of software compare when it comes to ratings, categories, features, integrations, free trials, and more.
Overall, both GuideCX and monday.com have a rating of 4.7/5 on the G2 website. G2 reviews are calculated based on real-time data from verified user ratings, ensuring that you can always make the best decision based on relevant and recent data.
Additionally, the site breaks down ratings into seven specific subcategories: Meets Requirements, Ease of Use, Ease of Setup, Ease of Admin, Quality of Support, Ease of Doing Business With, and Product Direction.
Here’s how GuideCX and monday.com compare based on these valuable insights.
As you can see, GuideCX has equal or higher ratings in six of the seven categories. The only category monday.com has a higher review in is Meets Requirements. Reviewers clearly feel that GuideCX is the preferred option when it comes to ongoing support, product direction, setup, and administration, and is the overall better option to do business with.
There are several significant similarities between GuideCX and monday.com. Most importantly, the platforms are both categorized as Project, Task, Product, and Workflow Management. On the other hand, they also fall into their own distinct categories.
Monday.com falls into Digital Asset Management, CRM, and Marketing Resource Management. However, GuideCX offers unique features for Client Onboarding, listing at the #1 Client Onboarding software on G2.
If you’re looking for a client-facing software that will not only streamline your project management but also give you the tools you need to improve the customer experience, GuideCX has it all.
G2 presents the most relevant feature ratings based on the similarities between the two platforms. In this comparison between GuideCX and monday.com, this means that features are broken down based on the following larger categories:
- Tasks, Projects, Resource Management, and Project Monitoring for Project Management Software
- Setup for Workflow Management Software
- Task Creation and Task Management for Task Management Software
- Communication, Planning, and Workflow Management for Product Management Software
- Management for Workflow Management Software
You can find a breakdown of a few of these reviews below.
On top of these shared feature ratings, GuideCX and monday.com also provide a number of unique features that are not included on G2. For example, both solutions have the following features:
- Mobile App
- Time Tracking
- White Labels
- Customizable Updates via Email
- Customizable Views
- Unlimited Contributors and Guests
- SOC 2 Compliant
GuideCX uniquely allows users to utilize the following capabilities:
- Designated CSM
- Onboarding/Training Provided
- Login-less Experience
- Magic/Secure Links
- Forecasted End Dates
- Internal vs. External Task Creation
Depending on which features are most important to you, either of these solutions will offer a well-rounded user experience for your employees. If you would like to invest in a platform that is also client-facing, GuideCX does exactly that.
Not only is it important to find a solution that can do everything you need it to, but you should also consider whether it integrates well with your other tools. Both GuideCX and monday.com offer the ability to connect to your favorite tools in one place. For example, you can integrate easily to Microsoft tools, Zoom, Google, Slack, and Zapier. With GuideCX, you can even use their API to connect to anything you’d like.
You don’t have to choose between your favorite tools or drive a complete transformation at your company. GuideCX gives you nearly unlimited options for connection, allowing you to manage everything under a single roof instead of leaving them disparate and disorganized.
Free Trials and Pricing
GuideCX offers a free 14-day trial and demo. That way, you can try out the platform before committing. After the two-week trial, they offer clients to choose from three pricing packages. These packages also offer unlimited collaborators and guests for the most effective collaboration possible:
- Professional includes a customer-facing portal and whitelist options in addition to private internal communication.
- Premium, the most popular package, includes third-party integrations. It allows for basic time tracking and resource management.
- Enterprise includes advanced time tracking, resource management, unlimited contributors and guests, and custom options for use. Like the other two packages, all internal, external, and third-party contributors are included.
For pricing information, GuideCX encourages all interested parties to reach out to their sales team.
On the other hand, monday.com does not offer a free trial. They offer four pricing levels that each require three minimum users:
- Basic starts at $8 per user per month and provides basic features such as unlimited boards and docs, over 200 templates, unlimited free viewers, and apps.
- Standard is $10 per user per month and offers more capabilities for collaboration, like timeline, Gantt, and calendar views, guest access, and limited automations and integrations.
- Pro is $16 per user per month and includes everything in the standard plan plus private boards, time tracking, and additional automations.
- Enterprise is designed for large organizations that need enterprise-grade support and includes additional automations and integrations, security, advanced reporting, and multilevel permissions.
Both of these tools offer excellent value for their features. Depending on what your budget is and what you value most in a project management system for your company, GuideCX or monday.com could be just what you’re looking for.
At the end of the day, both GuideCX and monday.com are great solutions for project management. However, if you’d like to invest in a software that also provides client-facing capabilities that are sure to wow your clients and improve the customer experience, GuideCX is available to take your organization to the next level. Are you ready? Find out more about exactly how it works.
- Free Trial Conversion Rates: Understanding the Meaning behind the Metrics - January 31, 2022
- 4 Customer-Gutting Sins of a Free Trial Offer Strategy - January 18, 2022
- GuideCX vs. Totango - January 12, 2022