What if your current customers are your only customers for the rest of this year?
With COVID-19 affecting all of us, we’re having to ask some very real questions. Businesses large and small are facing some major obstacles: mass layoffs, frozen budgets, increased remote work and more. It’s easy to tell ourselves things are just “on pause” in these unprecedented times.
The good news is there’s a very powerful avenue for pushing ahead in this, or any, time of crisis: focusing on your current customers. It’s likely there are multiple ways to better-leverage the experience you’re providing them, even expanding your relationship with them.
In this webinar, Todd White welcomes Donna Weber to share how you can take your finger off the pause button by focusing on your existing customers. Donna is one of the world’s foremost experts on customer onboarding and has built multiple Customer Success and Customer Education programs from scratch.
You’ll walk away with best practices and tactical tips for engaging customers and driving results immediately:
- How to utilize “ongoing onboarding” to expand your offering
- How to get back to 100% productivity
- How to make your experience more modern and offer more value
Don’t feel like watching? You can also check out our slide deck: https://bit.ly/2WRZybZ
- Free Trial Conversion Rates: Understanding the Meaning behind the Metrics - January 31, 2022
- 4 Customer-Gutting Sins of a Free Trial Offer Strategy - January 18, 2022
- GuideCX vs. Totango - January 12, 2022