The #1 cause of churn? A bad implementation.
The last thing a new customer wants to do is leave your company before they even get to use what they bought! So where’s the breakdown?
If our implementations are confusing, elongated, and unpredictable, our customers will leave.
We partnered with Ethan White, co-founder of Wayland Partners, to share with you three keys for improving your implementation and reducing churn right away.
You’ll walk away with strategies for:
- How to get specific and actionable with metrics
- Finding processes worth automating
- Using predictors to track customer loyalty
- 7 Client Onboarding Mistakes That Drive Customers Away - February 24, 2021
- How to Perfect the Sales-to-Client Onboarding Handoff - February 2, 2021
- Avoid These 5 Things When Choosing Client Onboarding Software - January 29, 2021