Ready to create a seamless customer onboarding experience?
You’re in the right place.
GuideCX® has been helping our friends in the health technology industry keep their customers happy. It all starts with a seamless onboarding process that keeps your customers in the loop, your teams on top of tasks, and expectations managed.
Find out why the health tech industry is turning to GuideCX.
Customer loyalty is won or lost in the first 30 days. Team members need to know what’s expected and when it’s due.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why GuideCX for my healthtech company?
- We understand that most healthcare professionals are not IT professionals, so when it comes to implementing your product, it can be difficult keeping everyone moving in the same direction. We simplify engagement for the busiest folks in the healthcare arena so they know exactly what needs to be done and what to expect without you manually doing it.
- We have completed more than 1,750 product installs in this space.
- Across all industries, we have over 10,000 product installs under our belt.
How can this help my healthtech company improve?
- By automating the implementation process and connecting it to workflow and customer engagement processes, GuideCX has decreased time-to-value for healthtech clients by an average of 31%.
How can this help me improve customer engagement?
- Our software provides your customers with insight into project management and workflow processes so they know what to expect and when to expect it. Managing expectations is key to customer satisfaction and long-term engagement.
- You can build personalized, ongoing communication into an automated process, ensuring that your customers are never left out of the loop.
What type of results can I expect?
- On average, we reduce implementation time by 30%.
- Using GuideCX automation to increase team accountability increases average on-time delivery to over 90%.
- Our software significantly reduces churn by managing expectations and increasing customer satisfaction.
It’s not magic.
But it’s close.
From Our Blog