FinTech Implementations Made Easy
GuideCX has you covered.
GuideCX® has been helping our friends in finance technology keep their customers happy. It all starts with a seamless onboarding process that keeps your customers in the loop, your teams on top of tasks, and expectations managed.
Find out why the FinTech industry is turning to GuideCX.
Ensure your customers have the fastest, cleanest, and best customer experience implementing your product.
Manager of Implementations, SassSOptics
Frequently Asked Questions
Why GuideCX for my FinTech company?
- We understand the need for financial services and software companies to have the smallest margin of error possible. GuideCX is designed with this in mind, and helps to ensure your customers have a seamless customer implementation experience.
- We have completed more than 1,350 product installs in this space.
- Across all industries, we have over 10,000 product installs under our belt.
How can this help my FinTech company improve?
- By automating the implementation process and connecting it to workflow and customer engagement processes, GuideCX has decreased time-to-value for FinTech clients by an average of 31%.
How can this help me improve customer engagement?
- Our software provides your customers with insight into project management and workflow processes so they know what to expect and when to expect it. Managing expectations is key to customer satisfaction and long-term engagement.
- You can build personalized, ongoing communication into an automated process, ensuring that your customers are never left out of the loop.
What type of results can I expect?
- On average, we reduce implementation time by 30%.
- Using GuideCX automation to increase team accountability increases average on-time delivery to over 90%.
- Our software significantly reduces churn by managing expectations and increasing customer satisfaction.
From Our Blog