It can be challenging to improve communication across your entire organization. One way to combat this is to implement a project management software for all teams to use.
According to PWC, 77 percent of high-performing projects have a project management software in place. On the other hand, those that do not have project management solutions reported less collaboration and lower-performing projects.
However, finding the right software for you is not always easy. We’re here to help you narrow it down to a solution that will provide the best results for your company. We will be a GUIDEcx vs. Wrike comparison using data from G2.
With G2’s side-by-side comparison of GUIDEcx vs. Wrike, it’s easy to see exactly how their reviews compare. Wrike has a rating of 4.2/5 stars, and GUIDEcx has a rating of 4.7/5 stars.
Because these scores are calculated with real-time data, they always reflect the most up-to-date reviews, ensuring you know exactly how the platforms stand according to verified user ratings.
As you can see, GUIDEcx has higher ratings in every category. This means when assessing the two solutions; reviewers found GUIDEcx was easier to use, set up, and administer. It also means GUIDEcx met the needs of their business better than Wrike and had a better quality of ongoing product support.
Both GUIDEcx and Wrike are considered Task Management, Workflow Management, Project Management, and Product Management tools. But they also have their own distinct categories. For example, Wrike is categorized as Marketing Resource Management, CRM, and Time Tracking tool. GUIDEcx, on the other hand, is also a Client Onboarding tool.
If you’d like to invest in the customer experience on top of streamlining collaboration at your organization, then GUIDEcx is the solution for you. With increased participation, visibility, and accountability, your team will be able to communicate more effectively internally and externally, ensuring your clients have the best experience possible.
Like their breakdown of platform ratings, G2 also provides a categorization of features that both solutions provide, such as Tasks for Project Management Software, Task Creation for Task Management Software, Projects for Project Management Software, and more.
You can find a breakdown of a couple of these categories below.
Both of these platforms also provide a number of essential capabilities, including the following:
- Mobile App
- Time Tracking
- White Labels
- Resource Management
- Forecasted End Dates
- Customizable Views
- Unlimited Contributors and Guests
- SOC 2 Compliance
GUIDEcx and Wrike also offer a number of unique features. Here are a few of the most popular capabilities provided by GUIDEcx:
- Designated CSM
- Onboarding/Training Provided
- Login-less Experience
- Magic/Secure Links
- Customizable Updates via Email
- Internal vs. External Task Creation
As you can see, this breakdown of features and user reviews is an especially useful aspect of G2 review comparisons. Depending on which features you’re looking for, either solutions could be exactly what you’re looking for to streamline your project management and client onboarding efforts.
Free Trials and Pricing
Don’t commit blindly to a solution without trying it out for yourself first. With GUIDEcx, you have access to a free 14-day trial and demo. Then, you can pick from three pricing packages, each of which includes the first four packages: Professional, Premium, and Enterprise.
- Professional includes a customer-facing portal and whitelist options in addition to private internal communication.
- Premium, the most popular package, includes third-party integrations. It allows for basic time tracking and resource management.
- Enterprise includes advanced time tracking, resource management, unlimited contributors and guests, and custom options for use. Like the other two packages, all internal, external, and third-party contributors are included.
For additional pricing information, GUIDEcx encourages all interested parties to reach out to their sales team.
Wrike also includes a free trial for teams just getting started, which offers centralized task management. In addition, they have six payment packages:
- Professional is $9.80/user/month and includes project planning and team collaboration features like five to 200 users, shareable dashboards, and productivity integrations.
- Business is the most popular package at $24.80/user/month and is designed for all teams across an organization with a customized platform.
- Enterprise is designed for large teams and offers enterprise-grade security and scalability.
- Pinnacle provides advanced tools and analytics for complex work and supports a more complex workplace.
- Wrike for Marketing Teams is designed specifically for marketing and has features for creative teams.
- Wrike for Professional Services Teams offers features built for professional services teams to stay on top of project delivery quickly and efficiently.
For additional pricing information, reach out to the Wrike sales team. Especially for those packages with more comprehensive support for larger organizations.
While some of Wrike’s packages include unlimited collaborators, GUIDEcx only charges you for administrators and project managers. This allows you to streamline communication without worrying about the additional cost of adding collaborators. On top of this, GUIDEcx’s packages provide space for unlimited collaborators and guests for the most effective collaboration possible.
Both GUIDEcx and Wrike are great solutions for improving your project management. They also allow for more successful and efficient collaboration. But if you’re looking for a solution that invests in the client onboarding experience, GUIDEcx is the perfect software for you! With excellent ratings, features, and more, the platform will help you communicate with your team and customers more meaningfully than ever.
Powerful, Purposeful, Seamless Integrations
Connect 1,000+ applications to GUIDEcx so you can increase automation and keep projects simple.
300k+ Projects Successfully Completed on GUIDEcx
Join the ranks of companies providing stellar customer onboarding experiences.
Talk With A Guide Today!
Discover how GUIDEcx can help you improve efficiency by reducing your customer onboarding timeline and increasing the capacity of your project managers. Our industry-leading customer onboarding solution is supported by our unparalleled professional resources and unwavering commitment to excellence.