When it comes to running a successful business, there is a significant amount of work that relies on repeatedly following the same processes: onboarding clients, approving documents, managing important data, and more. Efficiency requires you and your employees to keep everything running as smoothly as a well-oiled machine. If something interrupts this flow, it can result in roadblocks, lost resources, and chaos.
This is why automating and streamlining workflows can be so beneficial to any organization. By implementing a standard set of processes, you can smooth your everyday operations, increase visibility, improve the customer experience, remove bottlenecks, and even reduce busywork from your employees’ workloads.
On top of all of these reasons to invest in your workflows with software solutions, you can also expect to see the following benefits:
- Reduced operational costs
- Increased transparency
- Enforced process adherence
- Seamless collaboration
- Improved transparency
- More effortless change management
- Optimized processes
Are you looking for a software solution that will help you improve your workflows and ultimately provide a better experience for your clients? We are going to compare two popular options that may work for you—GUIDEcx and Process Street—based on G2 reviews. Let’s dive into the most important things you need to know about the two platforms.
G2 uses real-time reviews from verified users to produce a score for every product so that you can make the best choice for your organization. Overall, both GUIDEcx and Process Street are rated similarly. With 130 reviews, Process Street rates 4.6/5 stars, and GUIDEcx rates 4.7/5 stars with 114 reviews.
Ratings are broken down into seven categories, six of which cite GUIDEcx as more highly rated. GUIDEcx has higher ratings in Ease of Use, Ease of Setup, Ease of Admin, Quality of Support, Ease of Doing Business With, and Product Direction. Process Street rates higher in the Meets Requirements category by 0.2 points.
Not only do reviewers feel that GUIDEcx is the preferred option for ongoing product support, but they also prefer it for future roadmaps and updates. Overall, GUIDEcx is the better choice according to ratings from G2 reviewers. (GUIDEcx is on the right side while Process Street is on the left side throughout the analysis.)
G2 also displays the most helpful favorable and critical reviews for every software application so that you can see the best and worst of what they have to offer. Here’s what the most helpful favorable reviews say about GUIDEcx and Process Street:
- GUIDEcx: “We have been using GUIDEcx for quite some time now and couldn’t be happier. The tool helps keep our customers accountable by sending them reminders when tasks are stuck or late. It also helps keep my team accountable for managing their projects.”
- Process Street: “I use the checklists all the time to make sure that I’m not missing anything on my big projects.”
When it comes to the features bolstered by these two platforms, there is not enough data for Process Street to compare it to GUIDEcx in any of the major categories: Setup for Workflow Management Software, Onboarding Setup for Client Onboarding Software, Management for Workflow Management Software, Project Tracking for Client Onboarding Software, and Customer Engagement for Client Onboarding Software.
Many of the features of these two solutions do not overlap because they are designed for different purposes. While Process Street is categorized as a business process management and standard operating procedures tool, GUIDEcx is largely a project, task, and product management platform. Both of them fall under the Workflow Management and Client Onboarding categories.
As you can see by the following breakdowns, Process Street does not have enough ratings in any of the features. On the other hand, GUIDEcx rates highly in all of them—especially in subcategories such as Tasks, Templates, Checklists, Activities, and Workflows.
GUIDEcx and Process Street make it easy to integrate with your favorite tools. Not only do they have custom integrations with Hubspot, Jira, Slack, and Salesforce, but they also allow you to connect to thousands of other applications with Zapier and API. You don’t have to compromise any of the other tools you love in exchange for either GUIDEcx or Process Street. You can enjoy the benefits of using all of the applications at once to further streamline your workflows.
While there is no rating for Process Street’s integration management, GUIDEcx scores an 8.5/10 with 10 responses, a testament to how simple it must be to connect to other software options. Overall, both of these software applications offer numerous opportunities to connect with others.
Free Trials and Pricing Packages
GUIDEcx offers a free 14-day trial and demo so that you don’t have to commit blindly. After the two-week trial, they offer three pricing packages, each of which includes the first four packages: Professional, Premium, and Enterprise.
- Professional includes a customer-facing portal and whitelist options in addition to private internal communication.
- Premium, the most popular package, includes third-party integrations. It allows for basic time tracking and resource management.
- Enterprise includes advanced time tracking, resource management, unlimited contributors and guests, and custom options for use. Like the other two packages, all internal, external, and third-party contributors are included.
For pricing information, GUIDEcx encourages all interested parties to reach out to their sales team.
Process Street also offers a free trial. Then, they have four pricing options: Basic, Standard, Professional, and Enterprise.
- Basic includes per-user pricing at $15/user/month. This plan offers simple checklists to stay organized, templates, reporting, and self-guided onboarding.
- Standard includes everything in Basic plus workflow automation at a per-user level with a cost of $30/user/month.
- Professional includes workflows with approvals, with everything in Standard plus task permissions, approvals, role assignments, and strategy consultation. It is priced at $45/user/month.
- Enterprise includes enterprise-level security, training, and add-ons in addition to everything in the Professional plan. For this plan, they encourage you to reach out to learn more.
When it comes to the pricing of these two platforms, what’s best for you largely depends on the needs of your organization. However, while Process Street charges a rate based on each user, GUIDEcx allows you an unlimited number of collaborators and guests at every level.
Overall, both GUIDEcx and Process Street are powerful tools for streamlining your workflows. However, if you’re looking for a software that will deliver an excellent customer experience through a great onboarding process, GUIDEcx is dedicated to providing you with the support you need to do just that.
Powerful, Purposeful, Seamless Integrations
Connect 1,000+ applications to GUIDEcx so you can increase automation and keep projects simple.
300k+ Projects Successfully Completed on GUIDEcx
Join the ranks of companies providing stellar customer onboarding experiences.
Talk With A Guide Today!
Discover how GUIDEcx can help you improve efficiency by reducing your customer onboarding timeline and increasing the capacity of your project managers. Our industry-leading customer onboarding solution is supported by our unparalleled professional resources and unwavering commitment to excellence.