Peter Ord joins the Get Funded, Stay Funded podcast by SaaSOptics. Peter shares his story leaving his job and founding GUIDEcx (formerly Beynd):
- Being a first time founder, how Peter learned to navigate the waters of raising capital? Where to look who to turn to? Did he have mentors that helped him along the way?
- How many investors did he need to speak with before choosing the right one?
- What signs in their business told GUIDEcx was ready for a seed round?
- What is in store next for GUIDEcx?
- Anything Peter would do differently looking back
Listen below or head over to the Get Funded, Stay Funded site.
- Your Client Onboarding Questions Answered - April 21, 2021
- Key Reasons Onboarding Software is Essential to Business Continuity and Client Satisfaction - September 17, 2020
- Why Client Relationships Should Be Your First Priority During Onboarding - August 12, 2020