We’ve heard your feedback and are excited to announce the release of the brand-new Customer Dashboard!
The Customer Dashboard is now available for Enterprise clients and provides a better way to manage your customers. Enterprise clients are able to view all customer projects, analyze project and task completion statuses, understand overall project timelines, and learn how satisfied your customer is with their onboard process.
Customer Dashboard Features
- Primary Contact: Editable customer contact information
- Project Status Widget: Breaks down the percentage of projects that are On Time, On Hold, Late, and Completed*
- Task Status Widget: Breaks down the percentage of projects that are Done, Remaining, and Late. The graph links out to the projects page, which will be filtered automatically to display the selected task status.
- Average CSAT: Average CSAT score for customers.
- Project Table: Displays all active and completed* customer projects, details on status, CSAT, and forecasted end date *when “included completed projects” toggle is on
Locating the New Customer Dashboard
Through the addition of a customer object, a new left-hand menu button will direct you to a list of your customers. You can select any of these customers to view a personalized Customer Dashboard and create or modify new or existing customers.
Explore the Additional New Features in the October Release
The Customer Dashboard is just one of the many exciting new features that were deployed in the October 2022 Release. These new features were built to help you better manage customers, increase customer retention and satisfaction, streamline onboarding processes, and increase tracking capabilities. Here is a sample of some of the new features in this release:
“The Status Change Reasons feature has been very helpful for our board members to have a quick look into why projects are delayed/on hold without having to spend too much time digging for the answer,” said Duygu Yorulmaz, Project Manager with Open ECX. “It has helped me to recognise some recurring issues that result in projects being put on hold which we have raised internally and now have a workaround for common issues. Overall, the simplicity in the feature has saved us a lot of time and gives Open ECX a clear picture of progress on all our projects.”
Take GUIDEcx for a Test Drive!
To learn more about these latest features and updates, contact your GUIDEcx account manager. New to the GUIDEcx offerings? Take a moment to schedule a demo now.
- Why Digitizing Onboarding Improves the Customer Experience - February 24, 2023
- 8 Ways Customer Onboarding Strategies Are the Keys to Efficiency - February 23, 2023
- Catchafire Sees 3X Growth Capacity with GUIDEcx - February 13, 2023