Peter Ord joins the Get Funded, Stay Funded podcast by SaaSOptics. Peter shares his story leaving his job and founding GuideCX (formerly Beynd):
- Being a first time founder, how Peter learned to navigate the waters of raising capital? Where to look who to turn to? Did he have mentors that helped him along the way?
- How many investors did he need to speak with before choosing the right one?
- What signs in their business told GuideCX was ready for a seed round?
- What is in store next for GuideCX?
- Anything Peter would do differently looking back
Listen below or head over to the Get Funded, Stay Funded site.
Latest posts by Garrett O'Brien (see all)
- Why Client Relationships Should Be Your First Priority During Onboarding - August 12, 2020
- Things that Should (and Shouldn’t) Be in Your Knowledge Base - July 5, 2020
- The Difference Between Client Onboarding and User Onboarding - June 14, 2020